Individual letter tiles are given a score according to the distribution in the chosen language. The lower the score, the more common that letter is and appears in more words.
Each letter's score is then multiplied by 200. Letters can randomly have a multiplier value added to the Tile, further increasing its score.
The minimum word length is three letters and the maximum word length is 15 letters.
When a level is completed, Stream Tiles are created equal to the amount of remaining moves. Each remaining move is worth a score of 250.
What are Coins used for?
Coming close but you still can't beat that level after numerous attempts? Or maybe you want to keep playing but you have no more lives.
Coins can be used to purchase additional moves in a level or extra lives to continue playing if you don't want to wait for them to recharge.
Coins can also be used to purchase additional Power Ups to give you a boost in a level.
Coins are purchased with real money, but you don't have to use any Coins in order to progress through the game.
How do I get more Coins?
Tap the + symbol next to your inventory of Coins on the World Map. This will bring up a menu of Coin bundles you can purchase.
ls it possible to complete the game without buying anything?
Purchasing Coins for Lives and Power Ups is entirely optional and never required to complete a level.
What is a Friend Gate?
Friend Gates first appear in Volcano Island, between level 40 and 41. There are three ways to unlock Friend Gates:
1) Request help from Facebook friends
2) Wait the designated time for the gate to unlock
3) Use gold to unlock the gate
If you tap on the Phoenix God from the World Map, you will see this screen that displays how much time is remaining.
Languinis: Match and Spell Cheats
You can get full lives in Languinis: Match and Spell game at anytime. You can get this cheat by changing your device time settings.
- Close the Languinis: Match and Spell app by reboot (restarting the device) or by forced app exit through Multitasking Feature.
- Set your time in advance, about 3 hours or above to get a full lives..
- Open Languinis: Match and Spell game and check if you got the full lives.
- If you want to have a full Lives again, just repeat the process in the step 1-3.
- Make sure you have a full lives in Open Languinis: Match and Spell game,
- Do not play a single game.
- Close the Languinis: Match and Spell game by reboot (restarting the device) or by forced app exit through Multitasking Feature.
- Go to settings and change your time/date back to your current time/date.
- Open Languinis: Match and Spell game and check if you still have the full lives.
Related Puzzle Games