How do I complete Quests?
YouMeZens ask you for specific items (like ribbons, zucchini, or copper coins) that you can find by fiercely crushing some mini-games! So, head on over to the OurCade and try your luck! Collect the resources they request, and you can complete the quest. Even better, they'll show their gratitude by giving you stuff!
How do I know which game to play to collect specific items or resources?
YouMeZens will tell you exactly which items they need you to gather. Whether it's apples or fish or crystals, simply tap on the little resource icon, and you'll be transported to a "filtered" OurCade where the only mini-games you see are the ones that'll give you exactly the resources you need! Nifty! It's like a google search for your YouMeVerse!
Want to see all the mini-games again? Simply tap the "Show All" button in the bottom-right corner to reset that filter. Easy peasy.
Ran out of energy?
Just hold on there, pard'ner! Your Energy will automatically refill itself over time, so you can wait, or... simply head over to the Wiñata screen and use your premium coins to buy an instant energy recharge! Phew! Refreshed!
You can get full Energy in YouMeVerse app at anytime. You can get this cheat by changing your phone's time setting.
- Close your YouMeVerse app by either restarting your phone or by killing it on your task manager.
- Set your time in advance for 1 day above.
- Open YouMeVerse app and you will get your full Energy.
- If you decided to get full Energy again, just complete the step 1-3.
- Open YouMeVerse app but do not play a single game.
- Close your app by either restarting your phone or by killing it on your task manager
- Go to settings and change your time/date to your current time/date.
- Open YouMeVerse app just to make sure that there is no problem.
Related Casual Games