In Game Tips
- Increasing your party size will allow you to dish out more damage and come up with interesting combinations.
- Notes are used to summon units to join your party and fight for you.
- Power solos can make or break your survival, use them wisely to give yourself an edge in battle.
- Kill enemies fills this combo meter. After 5 kills, you can tap it to perform a STUN SOLO! Don't get hit though, or your meter will be reset.
- The Stun Solo will knockback your enemies, stun them, and destroy all their projectiles, it may just save your life.
- Get ratcoon (Town Pet) and golden axe early to maximize your gold input!
- Maxing out town upgrades yield beneficial rewards!.
- Upgrading the barracks and college will train your followers and have them spawn at higher levels!
- Increasing your party size will allow you to dish out more damage and come up with interesting combinations!
- The town drunk, while useless to society, can help slow the enemy hordes!
Related RPG Games