Use any hex editor apps that are available for android/iOS and change the value of HEX Dword to any amount you want.
Coins HEX 3f 88 54 d6 Dword
If the codes doesn't work, it is possible that your android version is not compatible with the code I provided above.
Fortunately you can do it manually! To do it manually, just use search function in your hex editor app, enter your current Coins value in Where's My Food and search for it (choose DWORD) .
If you see a small list of results, example 10. Just edit the value of them one by one until you can find the real HEX!
If you see a large list of result, you need to change the value of your current Coins value in Where's My Food by either using/consuming or adding it. Go back to the list and find your new current Coins value in Where's My Food to the large list and you can now edit the value any amount you want.
You can get full lives in Where's My Food game at anytime. You can get this cheat by changing your device time settings.
- Close the Where's My Food app by reboot (restarting the device) or by forced app exit through Multitasking Feature.
- Set your time in advance, about 3 hours or above to get a full lives..
- Open Where's My Food game and check if you got the full lives.
- If you want to have a full Lives again, just repeat the process in the step 1-3.
- Make sure you have a full lives in Open Where's My Food game,
- Do not play a single game.
- Close the Where's My Food game by reboot (restarting the device) or by forced app exit through Multitasking Feature.
- Go to settings and change your time/date back to your current time/date.
- Open Where's My Food game and check if you still have the full lives.
Related Puzzle Games