- While you are in the oncoming lane and your speed is over 60, you get extra points and cash.
- Look at your progress: distance, score and car health. If the score is highlighted in red, it means your speed is over 60.
- Try to go close to other cars but don't touch them - you'll get Nearmiss and earn extra points and cash!
- Use nitro to move faster.
- Near misses give you extra points and cash. Several near misses in a row will get you combos.
Promo Code: nitroboost
- Did you know that the road starts turning after the fifth kilometer? The turns appear more frequently with the distance, be careful.
- The game has 3 control modes: wheel, gyroscope and buttons. You can choose any mode in the settings.
- If you drive in the oncoming lane. Points are scored much faster, but it's dangerous!
- The fuel is limited during the race. Different cars have tanks of different sizes. Also pick fuel cans on the track!
- Do not neglect the break pedal! The brake pedal is located both on the left and on the right for your convenience.
- Too slow? Pimp your ride with upgrades!
- Mission may be green, yellow and red level. Dangerous levels give more rewards!
- Better engine gives more maximum speed. Don't forget to buy upgrades to your car!
- You need to complete all tasks to pas star missions.
Related Racing Games
- Traffic Nation: Street Drivers Guide
- On The Run Miniclip Cheats
- Zombie Road Highway Cheats
- Mini 4WD Event Guide
- Drift City Mobile Cheats