Tofu Hunter Guide
There are two Game Modes: Main Area and Bounty Boards
There are three current missions for you to choose and play, up to thirty missions for you to proceed to the next area.
The difficulty on each missions increases gradually so you need to upgrade or buy new weapon when it is needed.
Bounty Boards has also three current mission to choose from. However there is no limitation on how many missions it have.
Missions in bounty boards are much easier and the difficulty increases a little bit.
Main Area vs Bounty Boards
If you need money to improve your weapons and experiencing difficulty at your current Main area, just go to the Bounty Boards and earn some money.
Both Game Modes will give you experience after successfully finish any mission.
Don't ever upgrade any of you weapons/riffles. It is better if you buy new weapons instead of upgrading it.
And it is much better if you save your money to buy the most expensive weapon directly. Don't worry expensive weapons cost only about 20000 below, so it is possible to buy them from the weakest weapon directly to the most powerful weapon. All you have to do is go to the bounty boards and earn money.
Tofu Hunter Cheats
You can get full fuel in Tofu Hunter game at anytime. You can get this cheat by changing your device time settings.
- Close the Tofu Hunter app by reboot (restarting the device) or by forced app exit through Multitasking Feature.
- Set your time in advance, about 3 hours or above to get a full fuel..
- Open Tofu Hunter game and check if you got the full fuel.
- If you want to have a full fuel again, just repeat the process in the step 1-3.
- Make sure you have a full fuel in Open Tofu Hunter game,
- Do not play a single game.
- Close the Tofu Hunter game by reboot (restarting the device) or by forced app exit through Multitasking Feature.
- Go to settings and change your time/date back to your current time/date.
- Open Tofu Hunter game and check if you still have the full fuel.
Related Action Games