Monster Busters: Hexa Blast GuideGameplay Tips
Match 3 same-color monsters to defeat monsters.
You can also match monsters diagonally.
Match 3 or more same-color monsters to achieve high target score.
You can play any stage on the new floor. But ladder appears only when you clear them all.
When 4 same-color monsters matched: a strong Bomb created.
Match 4 monsters to create a Ringed Bomb.
The direction of the ring will be faced the way you just move a monster to create a Bomb.
Match 5 monsters in a straight line to create a Magic Hammer.
Mix Magic: Hammer with any adjacent monster. All same color monsters will be eliminated.
To attack the Boss, match surrounding monsters.
Match 5 same-color monsters into a V shape to create a Round Bomb.
How to get Episode Badges
Collect all stars and hero crowns you could
possibly earn in the episode ho acquire the badge
How to get Quest badges
You can get a badge every time you complete a secret quest that's given to you.
How to get Champion badges
Score top 20% out of worldwide player in the Munera to get the badge. More special ones to top 5% and 10%.
How to become a Hero
Some stages offer Hero Challenge. It's accessible only after you earn three stars in the stage.
Connect with facebook to play with friends and get benefits such as:
- Ask for free lives
- Ask for free golden keys
- Send gifts to your friends
- Collect more coin rewards
Monster Busters: Hexa Blast Cheats
You can get full lives in Monster Busters: Hexa Blast game at anytime. You can get this cheat by changing your device time settings.
- Close the Monster Busters: Hexa Blast app by reboot (restarting the device) or by forced app exit through Multitasking Feature.
- Set your time in advance, about 3 hours or above to get a full lives..
- Open Monster Busters: Hexa Blast game and check if you got the full lives.
- If you want to have a full Lives again, just repeat the process in the step 1-3.
- Make sure you have a full lives in Open Monster Busters: Hexa Blast game,
- Do not play a single game.
- Close the Monster Busters: Hexa Blast game by reboot (restarting the device) or by forced app exit through Multitasking Feature.
- Go to settings and change your time/date back to your current time/date.
- Open Monster Busters: Hexa Blast game and check if you still have the full lives.