Dragon Knights Com2uS Guide
You get additional properties when you reach Power-up Levels 5 and 10 with your Equipment
The red bar shows the hero's HP, and the hero will be taken out of battle once it goes down to 0
The blue bar shows the hero's MP. It's used up when the hero uses skills.
You'll get a combo and inflict great damage if you tap on the skill button when it's activated in orange.
The green bar shows the hero's Energy. The hero will be able to attack when the gauge becomes full.
You'll be able to use the skill when the skill icon is activated in blue.
You can't use skills when you run out of MP or when the skill is undergoing cooltirne.
The Auto Mode uses skills to attack automatically
Turn off the Auto Mode if you'd rather use the skills yourself.
You can Craft the item using the Design and the required materials.
Equipment grades range from Normal, Advanced Rare, Heroic to Legendary. Rare Equipment and better can be acquired through Crafting.
Rare Designs and materials are available from normal Dungeons and the Giant Bosses. Heroic Designs and Materials available from the Tower of Heroes.
Legendary Designs and materials are available from the Arena and the World Boss.
Make sure to equip your heroes with items you acquire from the battlefields to make them stronger!
You can use Gold to increase the basic stats of an item with Item Power-up.
You can Power-up up to Lv. 15 and you get additional properties when you reach Power-up Lv. 5 and Lv- 10.
The item's stats will increase greatly when you reach Power—up Lv. 15!
Remember that the success rate decreases as the Power-up level increases-
- You can Craft Equipment using Designs and Materials.
- You can only Craft Rare Equipment or higher.
- High level Designs require more Materials and cost.
- You can only Disassemble Rare Equipment or higher.
- You can get materials needed to Craft Heroic or Legendary Equipment when you disassemble items.
- You get more materials as the level of the item increases.
- This is where your acquired items are stored.
- Crafting materials, Power-up Stones, and Gems are storedin packs of 30, and other items are stored individually.
- You can select unwanted items to sell at once.
- You get a reward when you complete the collection of 14 pieces of Equipment with the same grade and level.
- You get better rewards when you complete the collection for Equipment of higher grade.
Gem Power Up
- You can Power-up your Gems by using 3 Gems of the same level.
- Gems of the same level will show when you select a Gem to Power-up.
- The Power-up success rate decreases as the level of the Gem increases.
- Gems used as material disappear if the Power-up fails.
Dragon Knights Com2uS Cheats
Use any hex editor apps that are available for android/iPad/iPhone and change the value of HEX Dword to any amount you want.
Coins HEX 01 81 b8 9d Dword
If the codes doesn't work, it is possible that your android/iOS version is not compatible with the code I provided above.
Fortunately you can do it manually! To do it manually, just use search function in your hex editor app, enter your current Coins value in Dragon Knights and search for it (choose DWORD) .
If you see a small list of results, example 10. Just edit the value of them one by one until you can find the real HEX!
If you see a large list of results, you need to change the value of current Coins value in Dragon Knights by either consuming them or adding them. Go back to the list and find your new current Coins value in Dragon Knights to the large list and finally you can edit the value.
Related RPG Games