How to Play
- You start each game with an active pokemon.
- You can play one energy each turn.
- The first player can't attack on their first turn. Only the second player can attack first.
- Trainer cards are different from pokemon and energy.
- Trainer cards have special effects that can help you out.
- If you knock out an enemy pokemon, you will pick a prize card. If you draw all 6 prize cards, you win the game!
- Quick Attack has a special effect. Flip a coin and if it comes up heads, then it will do 10 more damage!.
- If you pokemon is alone in your bench. It will be the new active pokemon
How are players paired in Versus Mode for the Pokémon TCG Online?
The Pokémon TCG Online matchmaking system makes every effort to create a quality match for random battles in Versus Mode. Greater consistency in match quality occurs during high volume times, due to the number of players searching for a match. Conversely, players may experience reduced consistency in match quality when fewer players are online
How do I get more cards?
In the Pokémon TCG Online: Trainer Challenge more cards can be earned through challenging and beating computer opponents in the Pokémon TCG Online: Trainer Challenge. Each win unlocks a new card in your deck until you have unlocked them all. You can also buy specially labeled theme decks that unlock new decks!
Also buying specially labeled booster packs unlock packs in the Pokémon TCG Online game to use against other trainers!
Pokémon TCG Products that contain Online unlock-ables will always have this icon on the outside packaging:
How many Deck Codes am I allowed to redeem?
You will only receive one Theme Deck of each type, regardless of how many PCD Deck codes you might redeem.
Use any hex editor apps that are available for android/iPad/iPhone and change the value of HEX Dword to any amount you want.
Coins HEX b6 41 1d 6a Dword
If the codes doesn't work, it is possible that your android/iOS version is not compatible with the code I provided above.
Fortunately you can do it manually! To do it manually, just use search function in your hex editor app, enter your current Coins value in Pokemon TCG Online and search for it (choose DWORD) .
If you see a small list of results, example 10. Just edit the value of them one by one until you can find the real HEX!
If you see a large list of results, you need to change the value of current Coins value in Pokemon TCG Online by either consuming them or adding them. Go back to the list and find your new current Coins value in Pokemon TCG Online to the large list and finally you can edit the value.
Related Card Games