Use any hex editor apps that are available for android/iPad/iPhone and change the value of HEX Dword to any amount you want.
Coins HEX 6c 62 66 18 Dword
If the codes doesn't work, it is possible that your android/iOS version is not compatible with the code I provided above.
Fortunately you can do it manually! To do it manually, just use search function in your hex editor app, enter your current Coins value in Dead Earth and search for it (choose DWORD) .
If you see a small list of results, example 10. Just edit the value of them one by one until you can find the real HEX!
If you see a large list of results, you need to change the value of current Coins value in Dead Earth by either consuming them or adding them. Go back to the list and find your new current Coins value in Dead Earth to the large list and finally you can edit the value.
You can get free stuffs in Dead Earth app by logging in daily anytime. You can get this cheat by changing your phone's time setting.
- Close your Dead Earth app by either restarting your phone or by killing it on your task manager.
- Set your time in advance for 1 day above.
- Open Dead Earth app and get your daily rewards.
- If you decided to get instant daily rewards, just complete the step 1-3.
- Open Dead Earth app but do not play a single game.
- Close your app by either restarting your phone or by killing it on your task manager
- Go to settings and change your time/date to your current time/date.
- Open Dead Earth app just to make sure that there is no problem.
How to play without annoying ads? (No Ads Cheats)
Playing Dead Earth game are sometimes annoying because of intrusive ads, ads that may appear out of nowhere, ads that may block your game-play experience, Fortunately I have a (No Ads) cheat for you to implement and play your Dead Earth game without those pesky annoying ads :)
You should turn off your WIFI/3G/LTE internet connection before you can launch the Dead Earth game. If you already launched the Dead Earth game, just force close or go to your multitask (Android: Multitask button, iOS: Double Tap Home Button) and swipe it out.