Pirate Bash Tips
- Weapons like the bow and harpoon. Are very powerful against enemy pirates.
- If you don't explode the barrel, you can blow it up with another projectile next turn.
- Use treasure gems to unlock new crew members.
- Take your crew members to the open sea to battle other players and earn rewards like rep points and jolly rogers.
- Weapons improve the rarity. The bow shoots more arrows and the barrel explodes with a wider attack radius.
- Launch a weapon at the maximum speed to do the most damage.
- Stuck on a stage? Replay other stages to level up your crew members and earn silver coins for the blacksmith.
- Enemies may drop crates that contain silver keys.
- Do you want weapons used by the enemy? Seek and Recruit the pirates who have them.
- A new crew member is unveiled when and world is cleared.
- Find Treasure Crates in stages to earn rare gems which can unlock or upgrade your crew members.
- Silver and Gold Chests contain weapons that can increase your crew member's atk and hp.
- Turn order depends on where you place a pirate on your ship. The pirates near the front go earlier.
- Each pirates weapon is unique, use the recommended pirate for each stage to improve your chances.
Related Arcade Games