DINO HUNTER: DEADLY SHORES GuideThese tips are probably iOS specific:
1. Once you've gone through the tutorial hunts go to the weapons store and download all of the weapon graphics. (Reason is that I received a false internet connection issue when being offered a one time deal and the game wouldn't let me purchase it without the graphic already loaded.)
2. Watch your free gold videos before you start playing rifle series hunts. The first one time offer will be for 17 gold and there will be another one time offer later for 192 gold (exotic weapon "Stinger").
3. There is a one time offer for a weapon not provided in the weapons store "Windsor Pro Elite" which has a 228 max power and a 0.45 sec fire rate, but so far the offer is always more hunter bucks than you have. I haven't figured out how to get it without purchasing hunter bucks but I'm going to restart the game again and see if there is a way to get it for free. My last attempt I had 75000 hunter bucks and it was offered for 86000. The first time I only had 5000 hunter bucks and it was offered for 15000, so it looks like it's always offered for 10000-11000 more than what you have so you have to purchase hunter bucks. I'll update this if I find the amount the offer caps out at.
4. Use the red target circles the game provides. If you're used to playing DH2014, you will tend to want to shoot for the head first, but in Dino it definitely helps to shoot the legs first(when directed) to cripple the prey and finish it off with the organ shot.
5. Unlike DH, DINO HUNTER: DEADLY SHORES forces you to use multiple shots on large Dino's like the T-Rex so upgrading your capacity to at least 3 is a good purchase.
And finally...have a great time! All of those requests we had for DH seem to be included in DINO HUNTER: DEADLY SHORES. Thanks for listening Glu!
Related Action Games