Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard Guide
Soul Arts Cards can evolve to the next rank by utilizing [Evolution]
How to Evolve?
1. The Main Card must be at [MAX Level]
2. Have the materials (orb, etc) of the recipe.
3. Have the necessary gold for evolution.
To evolve 4 star cards and above, you will need an equivalent level Evolution Stone.
Evolution Stone Drop Info
1. Drops from the Tower of Evolution : Higher Floor bosses will drop higher level stones
2. Boss raid bosses will drop evolution stones
Evolution Success Chance
4 Star Cards and Above may fail to evolve. Upon failure, the main card will be unaffected , but the materials and gold will still be used up.
Soul Arts Cards can be improved by leveling up. Go to NPC Esmeralda to begin the process.
Press the red button near Esmeralda, select [Enhancement]
First select the main card to enhance. Then select [Card]s and/or [Orbs]s to consume as materials.
Press the Enhance button and the main card's experience will increase.
Fusion is the combining 3 fully evolved cards of the same rank into one evolution capable card of that rank.
How to fuse?
1. The fusion material cards must be fully evolved as well as MAX level.
2. Only Cards of the same rank may be fused.
3. Only Cards of the same type (Normal, Premium) can be fused.
Related Action Games