Edge of Tomorrow Game Guide
Second Mission or Rita Vrataski Mission
How to stay alive and go to the checkpoint safely.
- The Dual Mini Missile weapon is the best weapon to use in this mission. It has large ammunition capacity, faster fire rate and powerful damage.
- You can pick the ammunition box if the area is cleared. Clear the area first by killing aliens. When you are near to the ammunition box, be-aware of the surroundings, aliens may spawn in front,side or back of you. You can also roam and kill aliens first before you can get the ammunition box.
- Grenade Launcher is you best secondary weapon, use it when you don't have ammo for Dual Mini Missile.
- If you see two aliens at the same time, it is better to kill atleast 1 of the them before they can hit you.
- Since you only live once "YOLO" it is better to walk slowly while approaching to the checkpoint. I recommend to walk a few meters and stop. The game has coordinated trigger points just like mines, when you step on it, it will trigger. However in this game, when you walk/step on the trigger points, it has time delay for about 2 seconds for the aliens to spawn. So it is better to walk, stop, look for aliens, kill aliens, rinse and repeat until you can get to the checkpoint.
Related Arcade Games