Reign Of Summoners 2014 GuideHow to Enhance
- Card enhancement can improve the card level and card skill level.
- The higher level a card reaches, the higher attack and defence property it will have: The upper limit of a card's level is determined by its rarity.
- The higher skill level a card reaches, the more powerful the skill will be when activated. The upper limit of a card's skill level is also determined by its rarity.
- Enhancer cards and coins will be expended during the process of enhancement. You can't use the leader card card or cards in the deck as enhancer cards, you won't even see them when selecting enhancer cards. If you want to use such cards to enhance another, you must first remove them from the deck.
How to Evolve "Evolution"
- Evolution can increase the form of a card, when a card becomes form 4, its rarity will aslo be increased to the next level.
- The evolved card will inherit 5% of attack and defence property from both evolve card and evolver card.
- Limitation of evolution: The evolver card should have the same name as the evolver card should have the same name as the evolve card ( the card to be evolved ) in addition, the form of evolver card can't be higher than the evolve card.
- Coins and evolver card will be expended during the process of evolution. You can use leader card or cards in deck as evolver card. You wont even see them when selecting evolver card. If you want to use such cards to evolve another, you must first remove them from your card deck.
Related Card Games
- Reign Of Summoners 2014 Guide
- Million Arthur Guide
- Monster Pet Shooter: Seasons Guide
- Wizcraft Cheats
- Suits and Swords Guide