In Game Tips
- Drag left & right anywhere on the screen to move from side to side.
- Tap the screen to rotate the two cubes.
- Land one of the falling cubes onto an existing cube so that the digits on the two cubes add up to the AWEsum.
- When you're double AWEsum, your score multiplier increases, and you earn another Swap Sphere.
- Try to match the cubes colors as well.
- If it's impossible to be AWEsum with the given falling cubes, swipe a Swap Sphere toward them to generate new cubes.
- The lights at the bottom of the screen count the number of consecutive AWEsums you've made.
- The Expanding Arrows can be dropped in a gap to affect cubes horizontally, or rotated & used vertically to affect an entire column.
- The Number Bomb will affect all cubes of a given digit. Try to create gaps that are AWEsum!
- The color star will affect all cubes of a given color. It can help clear the board very quickly.
10 points per AWEsum plus 10 points for each color match plus 1 point per row power-dropped.
Base score multiplied by # of AWEsums in 1 move. All scoring multiplied by current level.
Related Puzzle Games